1. Tenant registers to the LetBritain site and accepts the terms and conditions.
2. Tenant chooses a property and messages the Landlord to arrange a suitable viewing time.
3. Tenant and landlord meet and view property.
4. If the tenant and the landlord agree to rent the property the landlord will follow the tenant referencing procedure.
5. Tenant is presented with a payment form which states they will have to make a payment of £99.00 + VAT in two parts, one part for referencing £49.50 + VAT non refundable, any additional tenants will be charged £49.50+VAT for referencing. Further £49.50 + VAT will be charged for successful tenants on completing the tenancy agreement.
6. If the references check returns and states that the tenant is not eligible to rent the property, they are then informed of the result by LetBritain. A guarantor is then needed to proceed with the tenancy application. A non-refundable charge of £49.50+VAT will be applies for referencing. This will be mentioned as part of the terms and conditions.
7. If reference check returns as successful LetBritain informs landlord of this information.
8. Tenant must pay the agreed amount of one month's rent in advance, alongside the deposit, to LetBritain. The payment must be in cleared funds.
9. After this procedure the tenant’s profile is updated.
10. LetBritian emails the landlord and prospective tenant with an Assured Short-Hold Tenancy agreement, which both parties must e-sign online
11. On the agreed date of tenancy commencement, both parties meet.
12. The tenant initials the landlord’s assured short hold tenancy agreement, and the landlord initials the tenants copy with a witness.
13. Upon both parties e-signing and initialling on one another’s tenancy agreements, a binding contract has been formed.
14. The tenant receives the key to the property from the landlord and can henceforth move into the property.
15. LetBritain then pay the agreed amount of one month's rent in advance alongside the deposit amount to the landlord, the day after the tenant moves in.