25 October 2016
There are many reasons why you may need to let your property quickly, from being in dire need of money, to moving out of your current property for unexpected reasons; for instance, you may have split with your partner. No matter what applies, if there is the desperate need to get your property rented out as quickly as possible, we have some top tips. From using an online East London lettings agency, to dropping the price, discover more.
- Provide monetary incentive – One way to get your property rented out quicker is to offer some sort of monetary incentive. For example, you could reduce the monthly rental price, or you could offer to pay for certain fees if the property is rented out by a specific date. You may have to take a short-term hit, but it will be for long-term benefit.
- Use an online letting agency – Instead of visiting a number of letting agents London based, you should opt for an online letting agency. This will be much cheaper, and thus can cancel out any monetary incentive you may offer. Moreover, an online service is a lot quicker than heading to letting agents in London.
- Market your property yourself – Take matters into your own hands and market your property via all channels you can. By this, we don’t mean that you should spend money on a marketing campaign. However, in this digital age, there are many ways to advertise a property to let London. For example, you can ask your friends if they know anyone and post a link to the online listing on Facebook or Twitter.
- Take good photographs – Nothing puts people off more than unprofessional photographs. If you are struggling to get any viewings. This could be the reason why. You need photos that show off your property in the best light.
- Be flexible – Any East London lettings agency will tell you that you need to be flexible if you want your property to be rented out. Don’t cancel viewings or make them difficult for the interested party.